NY Bilingual Account Executive
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in public relations, marketing and/or related fields
• Three+ years of experience in executing Hispanic media relations for culturally attuned lifestyle and CPG brands preferred
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and Spanish to ensure materials meet the highest standard of quality
• Strong media relations experience working with General Market and Hispanic national and local outlets across top markets in the U.S.
• Attuned to the current media landscape and proactive in identifying new target outlets that align with client brands
• Deep knowledge of social media trends and platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
• Strong organization skills including prioritization, multi-tasking and adherence to timelines/deadlines
• Support of client services by attending meetings, drafting press releases, media alerts, pitches, recaps, and troubleshooting problems
• Ability to develop good professional relationships to work with clients, staff, community organizations, media partners, celebrities and vendors
• Resourcefulness in identifying most cost-effective partner vendors to achieve client objectives and ability to track financial spend
• Participate in new business process by conducting research, contributing ideas and assisting in the development of proposals
• Independent thinker, with strong critical reasoning skills and a solution-oriented mindset with the ability to confidently lead projects
How To Apply:
If you think that you would be a right fit for our team and the position, please submit your resume with your salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line, and a brief description of why you want to work at ROX United in the body of your note.
We look forward to hearing from you!